Will the scorching BBQ outfits return this summer?

I missed out on them last year, I was hoping to get another chance this summer.

Comments

  • Possibly. They re-released all the lunar new year cosmetics permanently since it didn't come back this year.

    I hope it does because i didn't finish that event, i was focused on Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    Possibly. They re-released all the lunar new year cosmetics permanently since it didn't come back this year.

    I hope it does because i didn't finish that event, i was focused on Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

    yeah cause I want clown’s outfit and Jake even though his outfit is okay.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    I missed out on them last year, I was hoping to get another chance this summer.

    nope, they said in the anniversary livestream that the 2v8 mode will replace this year's Summer BBQ Event. They said "replaced", so yes, it won't be there, maybe never again unfortunately

  • @DezzyTV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/416046/will-the-scorching-bbq-outfits-return-this-summer

    nope, they said in the anniversary livestream that the 2v8 mode will replace this year's Summer BBQ Event. They said "replaced", so yes, it won't be there, maybe never again unfortunately

    they brought back the lunar new year cosmetics even though there was no event.