Chaos Shuffle may have made me stronger.

With the consistently silly builds, I've essentially played perk-less for several days.

Now that I'm back to an efficient build …

image.png

It was a team of German streamers. I felt a bit guilty slugging them so much (it took me several attempts to get all four at once) so I've let the ones who didn't die finish and leave.

image.png

The last blurred line is the brand of my headphones. I wasn't sure it was appropriate for the forums.

At least one of them was live on Twitch. I'm kind of eager to see the match through their eyes tomorrow (hoping today's stream video will be available).

Any you, if you were playing in Chaos Shuffle, have you noticed a difference now that you are back on better builds?

Comments

  • It seems you got a chill SWF group so perk load-out didn't really decide the game.

    In second case it was probably the opposite.

    I highly doubt random perks can improve you. Sure it will make you play with perks you don't normally use but random combination or random perks has a random chance of being useful altogether. You may get a game or two where it could work but that's just luck factor.