Is there currently a bug that loads 0 of your equipped perks into a match?
Just played my first match as Huntress since playing Chaos Shuffle. I played as Ghost Face earlier today and all of my equipped perks were there during the match. I played Huntress with my typical perks (1 of them being lightborn) so when somebody successfully blinded me with a flashlight, I was quite confused. Looked, and 0 of my perks were loaded into the match. The match ended and the perks are all there, in their respective perk slots, but weren't there during the match? Lol. Confusing!
Comments
I'm noticing my survivor teammates are also playing with 0 perks. I was confused as to why. It wasn't a one-off either, I've seen two or three matches with a perkless teammate and they definitely weren't new players or using the new survivor.
It has been happening to me randomly since the modifier came. It happened only 2, 3 times, but yeah. Still hasn't happened since the new update, but I have only played four games.