Cosmetic Stuff

Just noticed on Wraith's Shadow Face Wrap cosmetic: The right side of his head is bashed inward.

Have you guys noticed anything neat or small on your cosmetics?

Comments

  • I don't think this qualifies but I really like Legion's(Susie) ruler weapon, it's the most makeshift weapon I have ever seen. The wooden ruler is obviously easy to make a stake out of but the metal one looks a lot harder and it's beautiful because it's ugly, the effort she must have gone through to make it a weapon makes me happy.

  • @HatCreature said:
    I don't think this qualifies but I really like Legion's(Susie) ruler weapon, it's the most makeshift weapon I have ever seen. The wooden ruler is obviously easy to make a stake out of but the metal one looks a lot harder and it's beautiful because it's ugly, the effort she must have gone through to make it a weapon makes me happy.

    Yeah, that's REALLY off topic. :p

  • I don't think this qualifies but I really like Legion's(Susie) ruler weapon, it's the most makeshift weapon I have ever seen. The wooden ruler is obviously easy to make a stake out of but the metal one looks a lot harder and it's beautiful because it's ugly, the effort she must have gone through to make it a weapon makes me happy.

    I hate that weapon xd
    For now i prefer the normal blade as Joey (maybe his knife but idk)
  • @HatCreature said:
    I don't think this qualifies but I really like Legion's(Susie) ruler weapon, it's the most makeshift weapon I have ever seen. The wooden ruler is obviously easy to make a stake out of but the metal one looks a lot harder and it's beautiful because it's ugly, the effort she must have gone through to make it a weapon makes me happy.

    Making a weapon out of a ruler is a great way to measure your skill...

    "I'll show myself out... (._. )