Rework with rank reset?
I have been playing this game for a year now and as a survivor main, have only ever got as high as rank 5. I don't think I will ever see rank 1. I am good enough but my issue is I work full time and when not at work do other things too. I don't have the time to keep playing to rank up.
I know people will say tough luck, but for people in my situation what can we do, if we have not the time to grind to rank 1 before rank reset?
Just want to experience the different style of Gameplay of rank 1.
Could that either extend gap between rank resets or be less harsh on the rank drops
I know people will say tough luck, but for people in my situation what can we do, if we have not the time to grind to rank 1 before rank reset?
Just want to experience the different style of Gameplay of rank 1.
Could that either extend gap between rank resets or be less harsh on the rank drops
Comments
if nothing else, the current ranking system is basically just a recognition of how frequently you play: There is no real benefit to being rank 1 (quite the contrary, tbh) so being in the 8-4 range is kinda the sweet spot in terms of quality of games from what ive seen. Granted everyone's experience can be different but I will say that rank 1 does not make people automatic experts at the game... you get a lot of the same exact pros and potatos you do in the green and purple ranks, they just invested more time in and depipped less.
I know I could tell you this and it really wouldn't matter buuuuut~
Ranks mean/offer you nothing.
As for the gameplay experience my sweet-spot (Meaning i will purposefully derank to stay in this tier) is 10-5, as both killer and survivor.
4-1 is a bunch of over-tuned, gen rushing, cookie-cuttered, add-on abusing, teabagging, nodding, nurse/billy/nea/claudette infested toxicity. There is only one thing that separates rank 1 from everyone else. Longer load times, and occasionally some people like to mess around because there is no incentives at rank 1 really.