Doctor BUG???
I have play multiple matches over the last few days and every doctor I have played against has been afk or moves slightly but in the same spot.
Is there a doctor bug or are the killers I’ve played against just not playing??
I have play multiple matches over the last few days and every doctor I have played against has been afk or moves slightly but in the same spot.
Is there a doctor bug or are the killers I’ve played against just not playing??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a bug i know about. Probably people who are just AFK with Controller Drift or botting.