PC (Epic) - The Legion infinite Frenzy

Description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play The Legion in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, destroy a pallet and activate Frenzy at the same time

Step 4 : Notice that you will enter into an infinite Frenzy (Frenzy animation enabled until the end of the match)

Additional information

  • Character played: The Legion
  • Perks played: Any
  • Map: Any
  • Frequency of the issue: Always

Documents

  • Images:
image.png
  • Videos: None
  • Logs: None

Remarks

I am often reported as a hacker but I don't do it on purpose:

image.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Note that this is more a malus than a bonus because even if the animation of Frenzy is enabled until the end of the match you don't get the advantages like Feral Vault or Feral Slash, meaning that you are slow until the end of the match. So, I recommend to try to not trigger this bug because it is a disadvantage for the killer and you increase the chances to lose your match.