account progress
Hi guys, I play the game on Xbox, I'm switching to PC and I'm going to buy the dbd on Steam. Can I merge Steam and Xbox accounts so my stuff goes to the Steam account too?
Tagged:
Mod
Hi guys, I play the game on Xbox, I'm switching to PC and I'm going to buy the dbd on Steam. Can I merge Steam and Xbox accounts so my stuff goes to the Steam account too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cross Progression was announced on the 8th Anniversary livestream, but is not yet available. Stay tuned to the official DbD socials, as more information will be posted when there is more information to share about it!
In this new update that is about to arrive, there is nothing to talk about?