Is OTR working properly ?
Or is it bugged or OTR should proc' here please ? have I missed something in the perk's desc ?
I probably tried to repair a gen but anything about conspicuous actions are written here
Thanks.
Or is it bugged or OTR should proc' here please ? have I missed something in the perk's desc ?
I probably tried to repair a gen but anything about conspicuous actions are written here
Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All sources of Endurance (including OTR) get canceled by any conspicuous action, which includes repairing a generator. OTR’s two other effects will continue to work though.
Ok thanks. Maybe it should be written in the desc. because it is not obvious.
Probably the red timer & the perk should be deactivated as soon as you do some conspicuous action because we could think OTR can proc' again…
The aura and sound blocking is still active, thats why the timer is still running.
Aw yes nevermind, thanks.