PS5 - Ada Wong Dress Outfit Low Polygon Count

image_2024-05-31_233014892.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

I bought this cosmetic recently and its a very cute cosmetic but I think it has a few glitches,

The lighting is weird in some basements (I cant remember which basement it was but a few others have the same sort of problem as the one in the pic),

The bottom half doesn't spawn sometimes when loading in a match, I've had this happen once to me but I didn't take a pic so I used a pic from reddit for that bug

And finally the biggest problem with the skin is the extremely low polygon count (i think thats what it is called). This is the same every round so this is probably a model problem

If this model stays like this, (even in U5) I will be extremely disappointed D: Especially when it costs approx £8

Tagged: Under Review

Comments