So whenever this happens...

I know it's a rare occasion to find yourself in this pitiful scenario, but even when it happens it makes your experience a nightmare.

Imagine this: You are playing as a normal m1 killer, not very strong perks, everything going well and you are fortunate enough to make 2 kills early. Now we have 2 more survivors who are unwilling to make gens or progress the game in any form or way, and besides that (not willingly giving up and letting you hook them) playing the stealth game like in prop hunt.

Now I know that if you are fortunate enough to have ultimate weapon or any perk that helps you find them without the requirement to hit or hook them it's not a big issue. But imagine you don't. And now you are forced to search every corner, every bush, multiple lockers, and go around the map trying to find at least a single clue that any life form exists anymore. But guess what, they hide so well that not even radiocarbon dating can trace the presence of their existence.

I guess you find them after a while but the process can last even 20 minutes in awful scenarios. I was wondering if there is something we can do.

Comments

  • @Kira4401 said:

    I know it's a rare occasion to find yourself in this pitiful scenario, but even when it happens it makes your experience a nightmare.

    Imagine this: You are playing as a normal m1 killer, not very strong perks, everything going well and you are fortunate enough to make 2 kills early. Now we have 2 more survivors who are unwilling to make gens or progress the game in any form or way, and besides that (not willingly giving up and letting you hook them) playing the stealth game like in prop hunt.

    Now I know that if you are fortunate enough to have ultimate weapon or any perk that helps you find them without the requirement to hit or hook them it's not a big issue. But imagine you don't. And now you are forced to search every corner, every bush, multiple lockers, and go around the map trying to find at least a single clue that any life form exists anymore. But guess what, they hide so well that not even radiocarbon dating can trace the presence of their existence.

    I guess you find them after a while but the process can last even 20 minutes in awful scenarios. I was wondering if there is something we can do.

    If they don't progress the game that is a reportable offense, if they only do it very slowly it is not.

  • When it happen to me… I have some idea where the survivor can hide, IF I find One survivor, I run after him, and gonna slug him
    If they want to play like that, if they refuse to play and trying to take me in hostage , first one, it is against the rule from the game (you can't take a game in hostage) and second, I don't see why I have to play in other way, or, they gonna bleed out, and the hatch can appear, or the other one gonna try to heal up his teammate, and I can chase him for stopping the game

    Against that, and making a ticket in the endgame for this kind of behavior

  • @Archol123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/415757/so-whenever-this-happens

    If they don't progress the game that is a reportable offense, if they only do it very slowly it is not.

    I mean sure, you can absolutely report them (if the report system even works as it's supposed to) but the deed is already done, if this becomes a more often habit among the players it can lead to a weird chaos overall imo.

  • One of the reasons, other than making people soil their panties, I play Scratched Mirror Myers is I love how no one can hide from me (not hard to make distortion lose tokens).

    When not playing Daddy Myers, if the Killer I play doesn’t have some kind of aura reading, I always equip Whispers. It’s just too convenient to me. While it may take some time, it’s not to hard to use it and pinpoint where the hiding turds are. I’ve had too many people hiding from me when I first started playing as killer and the perk is now a staple.

    Also, you should always check the basement lockers if they start hiding. Many of them love going down there.

  • @Kira4401 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3730870#Comment_3730870

    I mean sure, you can absolutely report them (if the report system even works as it's supposed to) but the deed is already done, if this becomes a more often habit among the players it can lead to a weird chaos overall imo.

    I mean that has been a thing for ages and did not really become used by more people over time. But sure it would be nice to have mechanic that prevents matches from being dragged out like that.