Title says it all. It could be anything- horror, history, music, religious, play, poetry… I think y'all get the point lol
honestly the older I become the more the book changes
But
My favorite all time book is George Orwell’s 1984
@D0NN1ED4RK0 said:honestly the older I become the more the book changesBut My favorite all time book is George Orwell’s 1984
@D0NN1ED4RK0 said:
Solid choice!
It's a tie between Ring or Spiral, both by Suzuki Kōji.
@OnryosTapeRentals said:It's a tie between Ring or Spiral, both by Suzuki Kōji.
@OnryosTapeRentals said:
That explains the Onryo love lol. Jokes aside, I'll need to check them out!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
honestly the older I become the more the book changes
But
My favorite all time book is George Orwell’s 1984
Solid choice!
It's a tie between Ring or Spiral, both by Suzuki Kōji.
That explains the Onryo love lol. Jokes aside, I'll need to check them out!