When does the Vecna update come out?
I saw the patch notes and was wondering when the update gets released to live servers, if someone can tell me I will highly appreciate it. 💜
I saw the patch notes and was wondering when the update gets released to live servers, if someone can tell me I will highly appreciate it. 💜
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's on Monday? That's what I kept hearing at least.
It's confirmed to be June 3rd, which is a monday, which is unusual, but that is the confirmed date.
If true then that’s a lot sooner then I thought, thanks!
Thanks!
Of course!
And yeah, it is pretty strange that it's Monday instead of Tuesday, but I'd never complain about an extra day of a new chapter.