I swear to the entity
Everytime I wanna go back to learn this killer with addons (since I'm fine with his basekit) it's change change change. Let people actually settle for once. At least it's a buff after the major nerf he got before I guess.
Everytime I wanna go back to learn this killer with addons (since I'm fine with his basekit) it's change change change. Let people actually settle for once. At least it's a buff after the major nerf he got before I guess.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He deserved the nerfs though.
(In my opinion, basekit nerfs are also needed, but not for the current version of the game.)
Agreed. But the hard limit didn't match the power of the addon anymore I feel. And there have been worse changes imo. Like when they reworked his meme addons and just made them speed ones. Soul chemical was good. People just didn't use it right.
I bet next mid chapter they change his addons again lmao
UnImaginable rage.