I can't see other players in my lobby and I've been trying to play for an hour. Every time I almost "load in" the entire match drops and I have to try again. I suspect it's something going on with me?
I’m having the exact problem. Really annoyed by this can’t play with any friends, what have I bought the game for. Searched YouTube, TikTok, still nothing working. When everyone can finally see me in the lobby and when I can see them, I can’t see them readied up and the game fails to load. Tried to contact support, really slow responses and been of no help. Did you find any fix?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't see other players in my lobby and I've been trying to play for an hour. Every time I almost "load in" the entire match drops and I have to try again. I suspect it's something going on with me?
I’m having the exact problem. Really annoyed by this can’t play with any friends, what have I bought the game for. Searched YouTube, TikTok, still nothing working. When everyone can finally see me in the lobby and when I can see them, I can’t see them readied up and the game fails to load. Tried to contact support, really slow responses and been of no help. Did you find any fix?
I’m on ps5, tried to switch to ps4 version, still doesn’t work. Tried a different account, still not working.