New chapter for Mobile
Add the Silent Hill dlc I would really like to see Cheryl Mason, Carrasco and the map please I would really appreciate them back on mobile
Tagged:
Mod
Add the Silent Hill dlc I would really like to see Cheryl Mason, Carrasco and the map please I would really appreciate them back on mobile
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These forums are for the “Core” Dead by Daylight, ie., PC and Console.
We have very little to do with the Mobile version of the game. For that matter, it’s by a different studio as well, so even if a dev reads your feedback they won’t be able to use it.
DBD Mobile, as GentlemanFridge mentioned, is managed by a different team.
You can contact them here: