PS5 - Loaded in a match with no perks and addons (regular mode)
Played the regular mode as Cenobite and I had no addons nor perks but end game showed I had them.
Tagged:
Need more info
Played the regular mode as Cenobite and I had no addons nor perks but end game showed I had them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you have the random perk challenge from the past tomes equipped by chance? If so it is a bug with those tome challenges if not then if by chance you took any video or screenshots please share them as they most likely will as for them aswell as the platform you play on.