Is there seriously nothing going to be done about hook suicides?
Survivors giving up on hook, unhook them then they AFK with the 3 crows for the whole game, killer takes advantage of it by leaving the AFK player alive so it's guaranteed the last person cannot get hatch or begins to tunnel other players knowing it's a 3 V 1. Survivors that go AFK are not getting kicked out. I've reported many of them but NOTHING is being done. Or they will sabotage other teammates, especially the person who unhooked them by sandbagging.
Does BHVR even care this is happening or only care about SWFs who don't have to deal with this problem? Making your game playable should be a PRIORITY. Nobody is having fun in this game, and the people who actually want to play a match or even complete a tome challenge which is frustrating as survivor get punished as well.
I am begging BHVR to please do something about this, or do something about the survivor experience because this isn't normal how people hate to play a role this much. I have not seen people rage quit this much in a video game in my entire life you guys need to find the core problems to this because it's going to get to the point where many people are quitting this game. It's getting so much worse it's not even a joke anymore. Today in a match, I had THREE survivors disconnect, I was the only non bot and the killer didn't care. This isn't normal for people to rage quit this much.
Even know it's not easy to track survivors doing it, what about the people who are sending tickets with video proof and it gets dismissed???Why are survivors getting away with sabotaging other players?
Comments