Does premonition not activate for the Wraith or is it a bug?

I've played a few games as a survivor against wraiths and though I'm looking directly at them with a level 3 prem, it doesn't activate. I know distance could be an issue but that's not the case because I'm close enough to even hear their heartbeat/music when they're chasing others. 

Comments

  • It is probably a bug, Premonition trumps any killer's stealth abilities except the Shape's EW1.

  • Yeah I'm playing right now and just had a wraith. He walked right into me and it didn't go off. 
  • Wraith's detection feels really wonky in 2.4, I've had BT not activate while he's uncloaked and technically within a chase. Wraith has a lot of issues that hurt him but stuff like this and that and lithe not working makes it all double edged.

    Kinda wish they'd make it work more consistently in exchange for reducing the shimmer but thats too much to ask I guess.

  • Secret updates in updates. It's probably meant to not activate. 
  • I've been having this issue, it's definately a bug. Premo only seems to work some of the time after the Legion update, and it seems spotty against all killers. I made a thread for it a while back in the bug report sub forum.