Skull merchant power not working in some matches

PS5 player

The problem started yesterday when only one drone was able to be used the entire match. I recalled the done and I was be able to use it but, it still wouldn’t let me use my other 5 drones. After that match it was back to normal. Now today, it was still normal until my recent match I played. I got to the match and wasn’t able to use my drones at all. I press every button and waited for a while. Gens were being complete and I haven’t been able to put one drone so I had to leave the match.

I would like to also add that the white box that appears when the next drone is ready to be use was not there at all.

I would say that this happens 3 of every 10 matches

Tagged: Under Review

Comments