Flashlight saves

I found something that i dont know is intentional or not but whenever a survivor trys to blind you you can just spam the drop button and it wont count i thought its kind of dumb to have it like that but not a lot of people seem to know about it

Comments

  • I like that as it's the only counter to Flashlight on pickup.

    Problem is when you're picking people up you have no option to look away, same when smashing a pallet.

  • It is intentional cause with proper timing from the survivors you'll still drop the survivor even if you spam the drop button, however very few surviovrs actually seem to time the flashlight blind properly so you can often get away with spamming drop.

  • @legion_main said:
    I found something that i dont know is intentional or not but whenever a survivor trys to blind you you can just spam the drop button and it wont count i thought its kind of dumb to have it like that but not a lot of people seem to know about it

    If the killer is able to drop before the blind, then you didnt time it properly

  • Master said:

    @legion_main said:
    I found something that i dont know is intentional or not but whenever a survivor trys to blind you you can just spam the drop button and it wont count i thought its kind of dumb to have it like that but not a lot of people seem to know about it

    If the killer is able to drop before the blind, then you didnt time it properly

    No I tested it myself with my friends the survivor cannot get the blind if he spams drop 
  • I like that as it's the only counter to Flashlight on pickup.

    Problem is when you're picking people up you have no option to look away, same when smashing a pallet.

    True but if more people knew about this the flashlight would almost be totally worthless
  • It is intentional cause with proper timing from the survivors you'll still drop the survivor even if you spam the drop button, however very few surviovrs actually seem to time the flashlight blind properly so you can often get away with spamming drop.

    Its hard maaan
  • @legion_main said:
    GraviteaUK said:

    I like that as it's the only counter to Flashlight on pickup.

    Problem is when you're picking people up you have no option to look away, same when smashing a pallet.

    True but if more people knew about this the flashlight would almost be totally worthless

    Not really if their timing is correct the killer even when spamming "R" would still lose.

    If you get the chance to "R" as the killer they messed up their timing.

  • @legion_main said:
    GraviteaUK said:

    I like that as it's the only counter to Flashlight on pickup.

    Problem is when you're picking people up you have no option to look away, same when smashing a pallet.

    True but if more people knew about this the flashlight would almost be totally worthless

    Not really if their timing is correct the killer even when spamming "R" would still lose.

    If you get the chance to "R" as the killer they messed up their timing.

    Nah dude. If you spam drop while being flashlighted you'll drop the survivor, even if they get the killer stun.
  • It seems being blinded when picking someone up is slightly bugged in general, at least on PS4. I've been blinded I don't know how many times by a well timed flashlight save only to not drop the Survivor I am carrying. I just wait for the blind to be over and carry on my way. It's bizarre but got me a few hooks I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Bet the Survivors hated it though.