a skin disappeared from my inventory
I have the game on Epic Games, I was about to change Gabriel Soma's skin, and I realized that that skin is no longer in my inventory. It was a color variant of the Fire Moon Engineer skin.
Tagged:
Declined
I have the game on Epic Games, I was about to change Gabriel Soma's skin, and I realized that that skin is no longer in my inventory. It was a color variant of the Fire Moon Engineer skin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What outfit are you talking about, specifically? do you know the name? I don't see a color variant of that skin anywhere; not in-game, or on the wiki.
I'm unable to find such a skin, but maybe its a difference in platforms?
I would suggest making a ticket to support personally, to check your account. They can probably help you if you need something on your account restored!