Killer Concept: The Crow
Name: The Crow
Look: scarecrow, tattered, blood stained
Speed: 105%
Lore: (undecided)
Weapon: Sickle
Special Power: Field Post; scarecrow decois
Perks:
Crows nest: Crows alert killer more prominently, dissperses the friend to animals survivor perk
other 2 are undecided
Map: corn field
Look: scarecrow, tattered, blood stained
Speed: 105%
Lore: (undecided)
Weapon: Sickle
Special Power: Field Post; scarecrow decois
Perks:
Crows nest: Crows alert killer more prominently, dissperses the friend to animals survivor perk
other 2 are undecided
Map: corn field
Comments
I've seen this mentioned before and it would be cool to have scarecrows around the map but I don't think teleporting to them or having them reveal Auras would be original and it would be like Hag.
And 105% movement speed? Oof
Oh not the movement speed, just the concept; that would be awful.
Yeah, I mean that 105% movement speed makes it even worse