I'll miss chaos shuffle :/
Title </3
Title </3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know that we have until June 3rd, but I do agree that I will miss it, probably the most fun I've had in a long time in DBD, all because of this modifier.
I hope it stays forever, or they bring it back again..
it is pretty fun but need looking at too I hate going into a match with no perks at all.
I assume you are all killers because I get one of two matches..... The farming or the sweaty iridescent loaded tunneling camping killer. Doesn't seem to be much in between and with random meme perks or no perks it ends badly. Personally... I loved the lights out event. Sooo much better