Perkless in Chaos Shuffle
I loaded into Chaos Shuffle and about a minute in realized I had no perks. Took a screenshot a few minutes in when I had a chance. So far only seen this once
I'm on PC on Steam.
Tagged:
Duplicate
I loaded into Chaos Shuffle and about a minute in realized I had no perks. Took a screenshot a few minutes in when I had a chance. So far only seen this once
I'm on PC on Steam.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just saw that someone else mentioned this as well, I tried searching to see if anyone else had posted about it but didnt see any. sorry for the duplicate!
Apprently it might be a bug they are keeping in as a chance of happening .