Playstation 5 - Tome 19 Splendor not awarding Challenge Rift Fragments

As of March 23, 2024 - There are bugs with receiving 3x rift fragments. First survivor challenge of the day, I received 6 rift fragments which seemed very small, but possible (2 rift points x3 bonus) then when I completed level 3 challenge "Leap of Faith" on the next game I received 15 rift fragments which moved me from 56 1/10 to 57 6/10. Next game, I was suddenly back at 56 6/10 - which means rift fragments were subtracted!! I played two games after that and received 3 rift fragments to get to 56 9/10 (3 fragments and no bonus) and then 57 5/10 which was 6 rift fragments (3x bonus on 2 rift fragments? who knows). When I finished Escape Artist survivor challenge I was given exactly 5 rift fragments to get me to 58 0/10, when I should have gotten 15. So I've actually lost at least 25 earned rift fragments just in these few games.

  • Character played: Sable Ward
  • Perks played — both chaos modifier and normal game
  • Map - various
  • Frequency of the issue - every challenge win and possibly every game

Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures because I trusted that it would work.

I would like to received my earned rift fragments.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments