it spawns way more pallets than it should which wasnt the case before mid chapter patch which was caused by updateing game to unreal 5 the vid was sent to me by my friend to report it so it did not included voice of him explaining it the cause of it
I've counted 10 pallets here. As far as I know, I don't think it was way more pallets than it should be.
As a reminder, in The Game - Gideon Meat Plant you can have 20 pallets & more.
How many pallet spawns should be on Badham ?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where do you found a 'pallet spawns bug' on Badham ?
There is no explanation in your vid'.
it spawns way more pallets than it should which wasnt the case before mid chapter patch which was caused by updateing game to unreal 5 the vid was sent to me by my friend to report it so it did not included voice of him explaining it the cause of it
I've counted 10 pallets here. As far as I know, I don't think it was way more pallets than it should be.
As a reminder, in The Game - Gideon Meat Plant you can have 20 pallets & more.
How many pallet spawns should be on Badham ?