Two problems I have when facing Hag

Yes I know she's not common to show up but it still bothers me. No this isn't a post of me saying "whaaa there's no counter to her.'' More two things one survivor and one killer related that bugs me and when I say killer related I still me facing her but it's something about her.

Survivor related: Teammates still don't know how to crouch. It's rare I'll get Teammates who will crouch near important areas hooks and gens mainly instead bolting it there which in turn she teleports and can get some easy downs because no one takes the second to remain cautious Hag isn't a super powerful killer I know that mostly her power needs to rely on the map but she's powerful for the people who still don't know how to counter her since thr flashlight removal of her power was gone.

Killer related: Simple her terror radius. Yes I know there's now the built in heart beat that let's you see how close the killer is and such but remember I'm not looking at that thing all the time skill checks and looking around in case of things is my main objective when repairing. The main problem about her terror radius is that it's maybe the most quiet terror radius in the game all the others ones are loud enough to hear but for Hag it's just super quiet i would expect maybe on Ghostface or a killer built for stealth.

Comments