Can the killer grab you at all if you open hatch with a Key ?
I once escaped during a chase with the killer right behind me, did he not react quick enough or is a key + hatch = safe escape?
I once escaped during a chase with the killer right behind me, did he not react quick enough or is a key + hatch = safe escape?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No they can still grab you, all in the timing i guess. so I'm guessing he just didn't react quick enough.
What a waste of a key.
He can, but he always don't mind that.