Dracula
Developers make dracula for this game
I want 1950's and before years horror characters
I want 1950's and before years horror characters
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They've said things like Dracula are little to "cliche" for them. That said, they've gone back on a lot of things they've said.
I'd rather them create their own blood drinking type killer rather than literally Dracula. They can put their own spin on it to make it more original and creative.
I'm sure the character design team could make him in a way where it wouldnt look to silly, I'd love a vampire killer. Bat form traverse the map would be amazing.
Oh someone triggered a crow? Nope it's the killer coming