Game Freezes (Not Responding in Task Manager) when using Blight.

Ever since the last patch (Update 7.7.1), Blight has become unplayable for me. When I try to play Blight, my game freezes after I use his power. It usually freezes when it is time for Blight's syringe animation. Right when he's about to perform the syringe animation, the game freezes. When I open the task manager, it just says "Not Responding". This kept on happening every single time I play Blight.

I'm not sure if this is related to the mentioned problem above, but lately my game also freezes during the loading screen.

I have already tried reinstalling the game and it's still not fixing the problem for me. Please help!

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I also have this problem. Even worse, it happens when I'm playing against a Blight as Survivor. Don't know what I can do to fix it.