No Notification Bubble with Blindness?

When you're inflicted with Blindness and someone gets hooked, you don't see the notification bubble that would normally appear. It's bad enough that blindness keeps you from seeing the hooked teammates' auras, but without that initial bubble, you would have no clue where your teammate is hooked. I captured a clip of it, where I just happened to see the Killer carrying the teammate in the distance, so I know I was facing their direction when the teammate got hooked.

I play on PC, btw, Steam specifically.

https://clips.twitch.tv/OriginalReliableCobraYouDontSay-pG54aB7ox54C2nUZ
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Not sure this is a bug, per say. The circle normally pops up when a survivors screams (like if they get caught in a trap) and your teammate had Calm Spirit. No screaming equals no bubble.

    Or maybe this is a bug, and I've just been dealing w it for a long time now. πŸ˜… I just assumed it was intended.

  • @crystalkitti said:

    Not sure this is a bug, per say. The circle normally pops up when a survivors screams (like if they get caught in a trap) and your teammate had Calm Spirit. No screaming equals no bubble.

    Or maybe this is a bug, and I've just been dealing w it for a long time now. πŸ˜… I just assumed it was intended.

    No, there's always been a bubble with Calm Spirit, just no scream.

  • @CrypticGirl said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3724549#Comment_3724549

    No, there's always been a bubble with Calm Spirit, just no scream.

    Really? As long as I can remember, there hasn't been… Suppose that's just my memory failing me 😞