What if roles were reversed
One of the most interesting things I can think of is well take the killer's from the game and make them survivors. In the killer lore the Entity usually messes around trying to get enough emotion out of the killer or just trying to make them snap in some way. But what if the Entity made them a survivor instead what would have had to change in their lore to cause this to happen? Example Nurse just had I won't lie the worst luck in existence really should have used up the ante her husband dies, she needs to work in an asylum which the time period she's from probably is terrible and it was, deal with a patient who messed with her mind a lot. So what would have had to change to make her a survivor instead? Or just any killer I'm general non-licensed since I mean Demo has a survivor wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. But some killers that make this a bigger question are
Singularity: An AI that thinks it's now superior what would have had to change?
Knight: Blood thirsty and basically just kills because with what I learned he can.
Two I would say would be tricky for it to make sense would be Dredge and Unknown since Dredge is multiple people and Unknown is well Unknown.
Comments