Three Stories

I'm a survivor main, yes I said it, SURVIVOR. So I have three stories that happened, yesterday and the day before.

I was playing Jake (or Dwight, one of the two) and I was opening the exit gates and almost done when the Killer, Legion, comes out, I was like, okay, he's easy to loop and counter, but then he tunneled me. And I expected the other two, a Claudette and Feng to be opening the exit gates. They weren't. They were looking for the hatch I ran over 5 million times. I died

Then, yesterday, I was facing the Legion again, and I was Claudette, and I looped him so hard I almost felt bad. Almost. He got three kills and I got hatch (I wasn't toxic to my fellow survivors though I did throw a pallet on his head while Laurie was there and she got hooked oops).

Then I was playing Freddy, oh Freddy, I got sacrificed. I looped him just as hard but I was in the 2nd phase and looking at the other survivor (Ace) and he was sitting there. On the hatch. THAT ALSO HAPPENED when a Claudette was looking for Hatch and I was in 2nd phase and I unhooked her and I honestly regret it.

Irritating, isn't it? But oh well.

Comments