How dose one get better at survivor
I've played killer since like year 4 anniversary because killer used to be harder. But now I wanna play surivor and am struggling.
Any tips
I've played killer since like year 4 anniversary because killer used to be harder. But now I wanna play surivor and am struggling.
Any tips
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Each trial, you could go in with the attitude of: "What do I want to practice today?". Is it certain loops? To make the most out of a perk? To be able to use the HUD better? Whatever it is, go in with that in mind instead of just "I want to win".
Secondly, experiment and be unpredictable. Figure out not just what the best way to do things are, but what works best for you.Try things out during chases and learn to make decisions and take risks on a whim.
I'd also say - as the person earlier said - learn your HUD. That gives so much information now and can really help point out what priority you have to consider.
Other things include: perhaps choose a swf for some trials (although I don't, it's abundantly clear many love it and sharing knowledge and watching each other will help with your gameplay; do a randomiser (to learn to think on your feet, gain experience and adapt to situations); watch YouTube guides or people's streams.
Finally, do not give up. Even if some wuss gives up after being caught by a trap, the trial can be a good learning point. Use what happens to practice further. Eventually, you'll be doing much better and having a lot of success, without pressurising yourself to always win.
Mr Tatorhead does really some neat guides on looping on YouTube
Yah finding dramaturgy to be really good it reminds me of dead head