This has been every other game for me. Kinda ruining the mode.
Two hours later, it's still happening, I've tried joining a new lobby and not touching anything until the game starts, I've tried clicking on every perk in my load out, i can't find the pattern.
I'm also experiencing this same bug. I think it's somehow related to what build slot are you using on survivor, because one time that happened to me, when I got to play normal survivor, I had slot 3 selected for the build, and I don't use that slot and (has no perks also). I never play without perks so I doubt I manually set my main survivor (Jake) in slot 3.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has been every other game for me. Kinda ruining the mode.
Two hours later, it's still happening, I've tried joining a new lobby and not touching anything until the game starts, I've tried clicking on every perk in my load out, i can't find the pattern.
I'm not changing characters either.
I'm also experiencing this same bug. I think it's somehow related to what build slot are you using on survivor, because one time that happened to me, when I got to play normal survivor, I had slot 3 selected for the build, and I don't use that slot and (has no perks also). I never play without perks so I doubt I manually set my main survivor (Jake) in slot 3.
It happens to me from time to time.
Are comments working? I post, no indication of the post being posted, and nothing is published???