PC - Missing Before The Masquerade Weekly Login Outfit pieces

I still haven't received the Meg or Huntress parts that were said to be given out each week during the Before the Masquerade Event. I've checked my characters outfits and the parts aren't in my inventories. i missed the first day of the event, but from my understanding that shouldnt of mattered because the announcment for the event said something along the lines of "log in at least once each week to receive [said outfit part]".
I've logged in multiple times since the second day of the Event and have played multiple games thinking i needed to finish a match before they appeared and nothing. Did i just miss out on the first outfit parts because i missed the first day of the event? If so, the events announcement needs changed to say "Log in at the start of each week" or something like that.

Tagged: Pending

Comments