you know what I never understood?

you can't press ready at the 15 second mark. I know there must be a reason but for the life of me, I just don't see it.

was this ever explained? does anyone know why? or have a good guess?

and then you get locked out of everything at the 5 second mark and just gotta stare at the screen for a bit. that is also a bit confusing but I at least get the "this is the lobby you are gonna load in" thing going on.

Comments

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    you can't press ready at the 15 second mark. I know there must be a reason but for the life of me, I just don't see it.

    was this ever explained? does anyone know why? or have a good guess?

    and then you get locked out of everything at the 5 second mark and just gotta stare at the screen for a bit. that is also a bit confusing but I at least get the "this is the lobby you are gonna load in" thing going on.

    Can't tell you the exact reason but I've always seen it as a penality for people that ready up too late (it's only a joke of course xD)