How are the new sabo changes?

Not able to play the PTB right now so for those who have gotten to try it, how is the sabo change?

I haven't seen much discussion about it so just curious what everyone thinks. Is it too powerful, too weak, no difference?

Comments

  • I haven't thought too deeply about what specific teams or builds to abuse yet, beyond verifying it in a custom match and laughing about how fast it is, but I will tell you that once when I brought in the Alex toolbox, it was fast enough to destroy the hooks and escape with the DH in time, even after the killer hit me and started sabotaging me.

  • Alex's Toolbox and Commodious Toolbox are a little overtuned, the rest is fine.

    It is nice that Mechanic's and Engineer's toolboxes do not reduce sabo speed anymore, I never liked that they had those debuffs.

  • Alex toolbox with double sabo speed is problematic

  • I honestly didn't notice sabo being that common in the PTB, to be honest I wasn't even sure the change had been implemented since people in my games are apparently more busy getting stuck in mimics and locker-warping than sabo'ing (can't really blame them).

  • You can easily sabotage a hook a killer is moving towards without even taking a single hit. Did it myself a few times. It basically has zero risk now and if a 4 man brings breakdowns and sabo it’s going to be impossible to hook at all