MMR enabled in Chaos Shuffle?

Feels like I'm getting far worse players than what I usually get.

Not like I ever get super good players anyway so idk if it's just me, but is there no MMR in this mode? Because killer's been a complete breeze so far which I feel like this could be the reason why.

Comments

  • Confirmed Theres mmr, and ban penalties are still active dont bother playing it. Bshitr advertised these new “modes” since the 8 year stream theyr doing as a “fun, alternative game for dbd” . Just another preview of how incompetent these muppets are.

  • @Shaddoll_Serpent said:

    Feels like I'm getting far worse players than what I usually get.

    Not like I ever get super good players anyway so idk if it's just me, but is there no MMR in this mode? Because killer's been a complete breeze so far which I feel like this could be the reason why.

    The MMR system is active in this mode, but won't change your rating as a result of the trial's outcome. DC penalties still apply too.