Skull merchant counterplay?
It's been a while since I've played dbd (took a hiatus since alien) so I'm not too familiar with the changes regarding skull merchant, and every game I've played has been a total loss, granted I play solo queue so I'm not sure if my teams just unanimously give up against SM or not, but it sorta feels powerless so I'd like to get some sort of info on how to play against her.
She's the only killer I don't own so I'm not sure about her inner machinations so I figured I'd just ask people who've played against more SMs than me, so what exactly can I do against her? Is there any Achilles heel to this killer I'm just not seeing due to rust and inexperience? I'm not expecting to be able to stomp her next time I come across but I'd like to at least have some bullet points to understand how I can expect her or learn how to play around her power in a chase or if I should be doing something when I don't see her
Comments
I just recently got skull merchant so i dont have much experience playing as or against her. But there are some things that i have seen work against me as merchant.
These are all the tips that i can think of currently. Please note that i am not a professional player but these are just things that i have seen counter me when i have been playing merchant.