I get no killer perks in the chaos shuffle event
Ive played 3 matches in the new event as killer, and in 2 of them I didnt get any perks. Im either the unluckiest person ever or theres something wrong.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Ive played 3 matches in the new event as killer, and in 2 of them I didnt get any perks. Im either the unluckiest person ever or theres something wrong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here, played a bit of survivor no issue, on like my 3rd or 4th killer match, had no perks happened twice in a row
Same here, no clue how this happened. I have seen one survivor with the problem too.