Is this rank 15 killer?

Before the rank reset I was slowly creeping up the ranks, having some good games and some bad games, but enough to roughly pip more than I depip.

After the rank reset I found myself on rank 14 and now I am being destroyed every game! I now find myself at the bottom of rank 15 and facing wave after wave of super coordinated SWF loop experts. All roughly rank 15 themselves by the way!

I can't wait to get back to rank 9. It is so much easier!

Comments

  • All of the high ranks reset too, meaning they're a lot closer to your rank and likely to be included in your matchmaking pool.

    It's an absolutely terrible system.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
    Before the rank reset.

    This is your answer, every rank 1 player gets thrown back to rank 10 and is now more likely to be in your games as a rank 14 player. It kinda sucks for you at this stage.

    As a rank 1 killer\survivor I think this is the most interesting time to play dbd, you can try different builds and killers you've not played before and not get your ass handed to you every time.

    But the system definitely sucks for newer players that haven't reached rank 1 yet. Your best bet is to wait a few days when all the most hardcore survivors have grinded back up to rank 1.