Killer "Efficient" Add-Ons
So, you would think after all this time the killers would know how to use their addons efficiantly right? Wrong! Why not after prestigign a character, you can get add-ons similar to teachables only they're "efficient" so you basically have an infinite if that add-on. Say for only common add-ons at P1 and 2, but at 3 you get to choose only 1 uncommon addon. So you get two inf common and 1 inf uncommon. Any thoughts on the idea?
Comments
If you're going to make add-ons permanent, then you might as well tweak the respective killers' power to be with those add-ons on by default.
I was thinking more so just ti give more incentive to prestige killers, since oyu have almost no reason to do so, appart from cosmetics.
I would definitely prestige my killers if I had something like that as a reward. Same thing with survivors, give us some incentive other then skins.
AFAIK you don't get anything for prestiging other then the skins, and according to DbD support page it does not increase chances of getting higher rarity items in your blood web. It says so on the unofficial wiki, but their own website does not mention it. check this out if you want to see for yourself
Has Behaviour confirmed this to be true or is it just speculation? I would love to know the numbers on this and whether or not I should start prestiging even though I've maxed out my perks without prestiging.
It's just an idea I had, not confirmed or anything, but I believe a nice idea at the very least.
I'm sorry I didn't specify. But I was wondering if you could in any way shape or form confirm that you do indeed get better items in your bloodweb from prestiging. I've been looking for info on this but it's always just some random comment on a forum. As well as the unofficial wiki...
The only official thing I've found on this topic is this: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000444126-What-is-Prestige-and-how-do-I-earn-this-
And it doesn't mention anything about getting better items in blood webs.