Best perk idea I've seen in a while.

Screenshot_20240516_094535_Reddit.jpg

Saw this on reddit: (I know people would just start bming at the front of the gate instead of inside. But it is a funny idea) I don't like to stick around to just wait out the EGC as a survivor so this will never impact me. And I always just push people out as killer so they don't wait out the time. But it is fun to run around and kick stuff for over a minute.

Comments

  • I’ve already suggested something similar a few months ago and even made a video about it. But the devs don’t think tbagging is wrong at all. They openly said they support it so it’s not going anywhere lol.

  • I also suggested something similar a while back, except it's not a Hex but a temporary block of the gates, and it affects any emote crouch or use of object, unless it's a) a medkit, or b) a flashlight when a Killer picks up a survivor.

    I still believe this would be a funny as hell perk.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ES7XL6GSUI5O/screenshot-20240516-094535-reddit.jpg

    Saw this on reddit: (I know people would just start bming at the front of the gate instead of inside. But it is a funny idea) I don't like to stick around to just wait out the EGC as a survivor so this will never impact me. And I always just push people out as killer so they don't wait out the time. But it is fun to run around and kick stuff for over a minute.

    The issue is sometimes you want to reset at a safe spot, preferably the gates, to leave immediately in case the killer approaches, and to prepare for a safe... Otherwise sure why not...