Best Survivor add-on ever! I love The Glass Bead!
I had not seen one in a while and after several bad matches, I brought one in. I love how so many Survivors have no clue what it is and stare at it or stand in it 😄
My SoloQ team actually survived this trial. All thanks to The Glass Bead.



Comments
I used it to mark killers whenever they are chasing me.
I mark in-progress generators that I have to leave or Hex Totems if I can't break it.
I just shined it around but yea using it for communication for gens/killers would be more useful
The best way to use this is to illuminate a Jeff player
Love this add-on! I'm surprised there are some out there who did not know of this. Even had one person accuse me of hacking because of this, and another believing I was giving away our position to the killer by doing this, despite the lack of evidence.
The very first time I saw it, I started recording because I thought it was a hacker 😆
I’ve always thought it should be a base-kit feature for all maps. It’ll help SoloQ coordinate rescues and gen completion.
I like using it as a trail for my whereabouts although that trail can be read in either direction…
No joke assumed it was a lighting bug or something the first few times I saw it
I got one out of dramaturgy the other day and it was so useful. Marked gens I was working on and teammates would come help and go finish them if I got chased off.