I have a neat idea

It’s nothing too major. So basically: it would be nice, if during a game, once 3 survivors are dead/sacrificed and I have the remaining survivor on my shoulder, that I can see the hatch’s aura in white. Basically, if the killer wants to give the last survivor trap door, they can see exactly where it is. Cool beans? 

Comments

  • Le1n4D said:
    It’s nothing too major. So basically: it would be nice, if during a game, once 3 survivors are dead/sacrificed and I have the remaining survivor on my shoulder, that I can see the hatch’s aura in white. Basically, if the killer wants to give the last survivor trap door, they can see exactly where it is. Cool beans? 
    Why not just... find it? That would be kinda against what the killers obj is. Just help your supposed buddy, I guess. But I don’t think that’s needed, considering Cote himself thinks that friendly killers are... weird.