Cross-play

So I've seen and heard some things about cross-progress coming to DBD for different platforms. Here's my question: Say I want to get DBD on Steam (even though I already have DBD on my PS4) and created an account on Steam right now, if and when cross-play comes out, will I still be able to login to my more-progressed account on Steam and delete the more free one I'm currently using? I know this is kinda confusing to understand, but this is the best way I can put it. I just want to know if I'll be able to cross-progress my PS4 account onto Steam whenever DBD cross-progression comes out even if I already have a DBD steam account

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I am sure they will release a new FAQ when the cross progression with consoles comes out, however you can have a general idea of how it works from this:

    What platforms is Cross-Progression on? As of right now, cross-progression is between Steam and Epic Games Store. Will I be able to transfer all my purchases to a different platform? For the most part yes, however Auric Cells and some virtual goods will not transfer due to licencing restrictions. Virtual Currency, why are…

    In general, the merging of the accounts will pick the most progressed version of a specific character.