Message communication for Solo Q survivors
Obviously, only activated for survivors who wants it. Who wants to be an immersed survivors "playing the role as intended" can deactivate it.
My idea would be simply like Identity V, choosing predetermined words with an easy access. That's it, would be a massive change and I would be willing to give an overall survivor nerf (which is hitting swf and solo) or overall killer buff for that.
My idea would be simply like Identity V, choosing predetermined words with an easy access. That's it, would be a massive change and I would be willing to give an overall survivor nerf (which is hitting swf and solo) or overall killer buff for that.
Comments
Ive been suggesting ingame voice comms for ages.
Its the only way how the SWF-solo gap can be closed and how a proper balance can be achieved
Chat is great. At least I wouldn't have 12 year olds crying how broken (not strong but his lack of counterplay) Legion is.