How this CrossProgression will works?
I played on ps4 until mid 2023 from 2018 and now i have 1 year acc on PC. I will just change 1 save to toher or i will combine the best things about each acc? I a bit worried about how this will works
I played on ps4 until mid 2023 from 2018 and now i have 1 year acc on PC. I will just change 1 save to toher or i will combine the best things about each acc? I a bit worried about how this will works
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
progress should get merged/combined from both accounts and you shouldn’t lose anything!
There might be some stuff (auric cells, DLCs) that won’t be shared across the accounts and only be available on the platform you purchased it on though